Global Community Service Foundation, working with local partners, envisions empowered communities in Viet Nam and Myanmar where all people lead dignified and productive lives . . . where healthcare is accessible . . . where all children are entitled to good quality education . . . and where all community members acquire necessary skills to gain decent and well-paid work or pursue self-employment to adequately support their families.
- November Board Trip to Viet Nam and Myanmar: Summary with photos
- Quang Tri Medical College Dedication of the eye care training program in Viet Nam with its first students admitted to the new eye care training program.
- Helping Babies Breathe Completed in Viet Nam and in planning for Myanmar
- Khe Sanh School and Library Mobile library and scholarship programs in development
- Special Education Teacher Training Six student graduates to attend regular schools